This Week’s To Be Read
Soooo it’s been a while since I last updated because I took a break. Here’s the crazy three-week reading:
- The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Dr Maniac VS Robby Schwartz by R.L. Stine
- Obsidian Butterfly by Laurell K. Hamilton
- The Vile Village by Lemony Snicket
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Who’s Your Mummy by R.L. Stine
- From Dead to Worse by Sookie Stackhouse
- The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan
- My Friends Call Me Monster by R.L. Stine
- Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
So, a lot of R.L. Stine books yet again! Who’s Your Mummy is definitely my favourite of the bunch so far, I just love mummy stories. It’s been great to dig into some Sookie again with From Dead to Worse and Dead and Gone. I also managed to put in some classics with The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde and Mansfield Park which I buddy-read with some awesome bloggers. Obsidian Butterfly and The Thin Executioner weren’t my favourite, but The Vile Village was great!
- Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike
- Say Cheese – And Die Screaming! by R.L. Stine
- My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
- Living With the Dead by Kelley Armstrong
This week I’ll be reading pretty much every age level (children’s, YA and adult) in one week. All of them are paranormal though, and all of them quite light. After reading some classics I can use some fluff like Say Cheese – And Die Screaming! and Life After Theft. I’m a bit hesitant about My Soul to Keep since I didn’t like the second book in the series. I am looking forward to Living With the Dead though, Kelley Armstrong is always brilliant!
Have you read any of these books? And what are you reading this week?