The State of the Pile
Hi guys! My reading habits have been a bit weird lately, with me picking up large amounts of children’s books (both for school and fun) and working my way through some rather large tomes (Salem’s Lot and A Clash of Kings).
I haven’t exactly been neglecting my review books, but I haven’t been paying them as much attention as I’d like. Usually making lists and setting goals will help to remind me to read a certain group of books (especially the Classics Club has been great), so I decided to make a list of all review books on my shelf at the moment over here!
It seems that I currently have 18 books for review on my shelf. A few of them are long overdue, with review copies I received in March or June this year (whoops..).
I’ll also add this graphic to my Review Policy so requesting authors are able to see how many books I still have in queue.
Books in my review pile:
- The Third Kind of Horse by Michelle Auerbach
- Bang Bang by Patrick Malloy
- Reader by Erec Stebbins
- Close My Eyes by Sophie McKenzie
- The Sea Wolf by Jack London
- Hereafter by Michelle Hudson
- Elegy by Michelle Hudson
- Until I Die by Amy Plum
- If I Should Die by Amy Plum
- Unravel Me by Tereh Mafi
- Fragments by Dan Wells
- Defy the Dark by multiple authors
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
- The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
- Path of Needles by Allison Littlewood
- The Gravity Between Us by Kristen Zimmer
- Nyx by D.M. Livingston
- The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson