May Wrap Up
May was quite a busy month for me. It’s the month that I started writing my own book. It may have caused that I had less time for my blog and to comment on other people’s blogs, but I promise to be better! June will be an incredibly busy month for me with my 18th birthday coming up (yay!) and a trip to Luxembourg. There has been some talk between me and Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea to host another Review Copy Cleanup in August, which is very exciting. I’ll keep you posted!
- May Page Count Contest. I kind of slacked on this one. I didn’t update the form every week, but then again, I didn’t read that much this month either. These spring months are always so busy!
- The Mountain – I Sized It Up This one doesn’t really count as an event, but I’m still proud of it. In this one I counted all of my unread books! You can find my current TBR Hill update below.
- Bout of Books 4.0 Readathon My favourite readathon! Yet again it was awesome fun to read with all of you, and my challenge was a definite success (:
- Interview with Ruth Warburton (A Witch in Winter)
- Interview with Lucy Felthouse (Off the Beaten Track)
- Carrie by Stephen King (4/5 Stars)
- Blue Moon by Laurell K Hamilton (4/5 Stars)
- Ashfall by Mike Mullin (4/5 Stars)
- Eve by Anna Carey (3/5 Stars)
- The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry (4/5 Stars)
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie (4/5 Stars)
- First Frost by Jennifer Estep (2/5 Stars)
Pages read: 2630
Remaining TBR Hill: 112
Read more about the TBR Hill here