Dewey’s 24 Hours Readathon Challenges
Hour 1 Challenge (link)
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I’m reading from the Netherlands!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Hm, I’m starting with Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and I’m really looking forward to that!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Actually I didn’t buy any exciting snacks. I’ll go on an epic quest in the pantry once I get hungry.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m 19, live in the Netherlands, and study Cultural Sciences specialising in literature. I’ve been blogging on Nyx Book Reviews for three and a half years, and I love anything paranormal or fantasy. My favourite authors are Stephen King, Mira Grant, JK Rowling and Diana Peterfreund.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I have participated before, but not very intensively. I’m hoping to get a bit more involved this time, and get a nice amount of reading done (:
Hour 18 Challenge (link)