Bout of Books 4.0 Readathon: Goals
With the Bout of Books 4.0 readathon coming closer and closer (for more info and sign ups, click the image), it’s time to post my reading goals!
I’m almost a Bout of Books veteran, having participated in Bout of Books 2.0 and 3.0, and I know that I will probably spend a lot less on reading than I’m planning to. Especially since I’m hosting a challenge again (yay!) and with all the socialising going on, both on Twitter and on other people’s blogs. I’m going to try to finish four books. I hope I can get above that though!
- The Earthquake Machine by Mary Pauline Lowry
- Eve by Anna Carey
- Matched by Allie Condie
- The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
- Lisey’s Story by Stephen King
- The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
- The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
What are you reading for the readathon? Leave a comment!