This Week’s New Books & Updates
I cannot believe how busy this semester is. After our awesome trip to Stockholm last weekend (I’m currently writing a loooong post about it) I already feel like I’m behind. There is a lot less reading time than I was hoping to have ):
Pile status: 216 unread books (515 total books)
Luckily my pile status hasn’t suffered from my lack of reading very much, I reasonably managed to keep up with the steady stream of books I got. On Thursday I went to the Boekenfestijn with a friend, a sort of travelling book sale that has books for just a few euro. I totally didn’t splurge, which is such an achievement! I also gave away five books to one of my friends. The battle with the pile continues!
A Fall of Marigolds is a part historical, part contemporary novel which will have a book tour this February. I’ll also be giving away a copy, so do stop by on the 25th.
- Nana by Émile Zola (for school)
- Prufrock and Other Observations by T.S. Eliot (also for school)
- Splintered by A.G. Howard (because I have Unhinged, the second part of this series, for review)
- Blackbird House by Alice Hoffman
- Killer in High Heels by Gemma Haliday
- Wideacre by Philippa Gregory
- UFO in Her Eyes by Xiaolu Guo (I can’t even express how hilarious I find that title)