The Sunday Post #6
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I had a lovely week off, filled with relaxing, catching up with school work and lots of sleeping. I definitely needed a break like this!
I didn’t do many exciting things, except for cuddling with those little devils on the right, watch Fringe with my mom (we’re almost finished, eep!) and read for the WWreadathon. I also saw Dracula Untold on Friday, which was fun. Last Sunday me and the boyfriend went to see Maybeshewill (with supports Flood of Red and Speaking in Italics) and we had such a great time! It was definitely one of the more alternative concerts I’ve ever been at, with half the people seeming to completely space out. It was a lot of fun though, and a great opportunity to see such talented bands for a very low price.
This week on Nyx Book Reviews
- Nyx at Night: Night has Fallen
- Nyx at Night Interview + Giveaway: Mark Cantrell (Silas Morlock)
- Horror by the Master of Horror – The Scariest Stephen King Books
- Nyx at Night Review: Asylum by Madeleine Roux
- A Cauldron of Witches – Some Hexingly Good Reads (Nyx at Night)
- A Ghost Story from Rin Chupeco (+ Giveaway, Nyx at Night)
Nyx at Night is in full swing! Make sure you enter all the giveaways that these amazing authors and publishers made possible (:
This week on Irresponsible Cactus
I posted a movie review of Maniac on Irresponsible Cactus this week. If you’re curious to see what strange murderings Frodo is up to now, go check it out 😀
Read this week
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – 3☆
- Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan – 4☆
- A Vault of Sins by Sarah Harian – 3☆
- The One by Kiera Cass – 4☆
- Halloween Party by R.L. Stine – 3.5☆
A great reading week in terms of quantity, and a good one in terms of quality. We Were Liars was one of my Epic Recs books this month. Both Winterblaze and A Vault of Sins were review books. I bought and read The One because I’m slightly addicted to this series. And Halloween Party because Halloween is coming up!
How was your week?
‹ A Ghost Story from Rin Chupeco (+ Giveaway, Nyx at Night) On Eternal Love by Isis Sousa (+Giveaway) ›