The Sunday Post #3
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba from The Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
So I didn’t do a Sunday post last week, mainly because I was exhausted. I went on the introduction camp of my boyfriend’s study association, which meant a weekend filled with games, food, and very little sleep. I feel like I’m still recuperating, ha! Among other things, we had long sword-fighting battles where we could collect points for our teams. As commander of team Lord of the Rings, I defeated many of those insolent foes. Sadly, my team came in last. Boo.This week had surprisingly little classes, which is usually very deceptive. Next week will probably find me scrambling to catch up with all the homework and studying I should have done when I had the time this week!
This week on Nyx Book Reviews
- Graphic Novel Review: Victorian Batman #1-2 by Frian Augustyn
- Review: The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
- Giveaway: Gleam by Tom Fletcher
- Frightfall Readathon
- Review: Death of an Avid Reader by Frances Brody
- September in Review
- Literary Fiction Mini-Reviews #1
- Epic Recs: October 2014
Since I didn’t do a Sunday Post last week, I decided to list all the posts from the last two weeks. I’m gearing up for Nyx at Night, scheduling posts, connecting with authors, and researching options. In the meanwhile my blog has still been busy though, with two reviews for review books (The Cure for Dreaming and Death of an Avid Reader), a giveaway (which is still open, go enter!) and some other fun stuff.
This week on Irresponsible Cactus:
Just the two posts about the Falling for Autumn readathon over at the Cactus. When I’m busy, the Cactus is the first that seems to suffer!
Read this week
- The Courage of Cat Campbell by Natasha Lowe – 4☆
- Locke & Key Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft by Joe Hill – 4☆
- Find Me by Romily Bernard – 2☆
- The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer – 3 ☆
- The Elite by Kiera Cass – 3☆
- Atonement by Ian McEwan – 1☆
How was your week?