The Blogging Bucket List
Hosted by Kaitlin from Reading is my Treasure, The Blogging Bucket List is well, a bucket list for your blog. Here you state your goals for a certain period of time and share it with other readers. Hop over to the main post to participate.
I used to state some blogging goals in my yearly wrap ups (2010, 2011) but I didn’t for the 2012 one. It’s been quite a while since I thought about the direction I want Nyx Book Reviews to go, since most of the time I just blog and don’t think about it. It’ll be good to make an effort again!
My goals for the remainder of 2013 will be:
- Get 250 followers on Bloglovin. The biggest part of my following is still via Feedburner, but I’d like to spread them to Bloglovin as well
- Make my Youtube channel a bit more successful
- Have a grand total of 750 posts on my blog
- Finish 100 books this year. Has very little to do with blogging, but I really want to accomplish it this time (had 90 last year)
- Comment on other blogs more
- Get a bit more organised
Do you guys keep track of your goals? If so, what do you want to accomplish blogging-wise? Leave a comment!