Welcome to the third Review Copy Cleanup! After two successful editions in 2012, we’re back for another month of review copy reading madness. Whether you have a polite pile or a complete mountain of review books to get through, everyone is welcome to join.
What is the Review Copy Cleanup?
The RCC is a month-long event in which Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea and me challenge ourselves to read as many review books as we can. We are both notorious for accepting way too many requests, and consequentely our to be read piles are pretty daunting. For some extra motivation to read, we invented the Review Copy Cleanup. This year we are keeping things simple – no challenges or scheduled chats, just weekly updates so we can all keep track of each other’s process. You’re welcome to keep track of the challenge in the way that’s most convenient for you.
Grab our button!
Show off our improved awesome Review Copy Cleanup button on your blog so everyone can see you’re participating!
- The Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
- It starts and ends midnight of your local timezone to avoid confusion
- To sign up, just fill in the Mister Linky below. Link to your sign up post directly please! The Linky is the same for both our blogs, so you only have to sign up once
- The Linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thanks! (:
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both ebooks and hard copies (even audiobooks for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- At the end of every week we will post our personal updates, and we’ll include a Linky for you to add yours!