Recommend Me Books! – Horror Edition
When looking at my shelves for something to read this week, I realized something – I’m severely lacking horror books! I have some Stephen King, some YA books here and there.. But all in all my collection is rather tiny. And with Halloween coming up (yes, I’m already excited for that), I need your spooky book recommendations.
I’m looking for:
- a book that can be considered “scary”
- it can have ghosts or creepy crawlies, but also murderers or haunted houses or just a general menacing atmosphere
- both adult and young-adult are great
- romance as a subplot is okay, but not as the main focus of the book
- something that will really get me in that autumn Halloween mood
If you’re curious to see what I already read, check out my Goodreads account. I keep track of all books I read on there. Don’t be afraid to recommend a book that is already on my to be read list, often I forget which books are on there!
To give you an idea of what I like, here are some scary books that I really enjoyed: