RCC Challenge: Cuddle Up With a Book
Hi everyone, and welcome to our second Review Copy Cleanup Challenge! For those of you that haven’t signed up for the Review Copy Cleanup yet, you still can! Just go here and add your name to the Linky. Last week’s winners have been chosen by Random.org and are announced here. If you’re on the list but we haven’t contacted you yet, don’t worry, we will!
The goal of the Cuddle Up With a Book Challenge is to share your favourite place to read. We love pictures – but if that’s not possible, a description will do too (: Tell us why you love it! And maybe you have some reading habits you would love to share. Do you listen to music while reading? Or can you only read during the night? We’re very curious to see our fellow bookworm’s reading spots and read about their customs!
And yet again we are combining the challenge with a giveaway. Here’s what’s up for grabs:
What’s up for grabs?
1x ebook copy of Between The Land And The Sea by Derrolyn Anderson
1x paperback copy of Hippocampus by Tom Tancin + bookmarks
Four lucky winners will get to choose from the four prizes listed above. It’s first come, first serve – which means that the first winner will get to choose first, the second winner chooses next, and so on.
- Be signed up in the Linky here (Sign up ends Thursday, March 15)
- You have to follow both this blog and Books, Biscuits & Tea in order to compete for the prizes
- Leave us a direct link to your challenge post in the Linky below (this is not the same Linky as the sign-up one!)
- You only have to enter your name into the Linky on one of our blogs
- The challenge ends on Thursday, March 15 – the winners will be contacted by email and announced during next week’s challenge