Nyx Weekly #2
On the blog:
- Graphic Novel Review: Sin City #1 – The Hard Goodbye by Frank Miller
- March in Review
- Review: Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong
- Interview: Aidan Harte (Spira Mirabilis)
Still moving, ack. I have so much stuff, I had no idea! The boxes with books have multiplied and they’re now 10 boxes strong. And then I haven’t even started taking all of my kitchen stuff and office stuff and food stuff with me. I’m really looking forward to moving into my new apartment though (:
- The Army of the Lost by Lily Herne. Whee, part three of the Mall Rats series! My review for the second book will be posted soon (and you can read my review for the first one here). Can’t wait to see what happens next. For review by Constable & Robin.
- Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett. Urban fantasy set in the roaring twenties? Count me in! I also have the second book in the Roaring Twenties series from Netgalley. For review by Penguin/NAL.
Picture of the week:
Song of the week:
Bit of cuteness:
‹ Interview: Aidan Harte (Spira Mirabilis) Graphic Novel Review: Artemis Fowl #1 by Eoin Colfer and Andrew Donkin ›