Nyx Weekly #1
- Review: Blood’s Pride by Evie Manieri
- Review: The Wicked We Have Done by Sarah Harian
- Bloggiesta To Do
- Interview: Sarah Harian (The Wicked We Have Done)
I’m moving! Plenty of boxes of books have been packed (7 so far), items are being bubblewrapped, floors are being put in… Next Sunday will be the big day when all the furniture is being moved into my brand new studio apartment.
In other news, I’m sure my wisdom teeth are planning on killing me. They’re coming through, and have been for several weeks, but they’re still making my mouth hurt like hell. Ugh.
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer – Review copy from Much-In-Little. A young adult paranormal romance with elemental powers thingies. The Much-In-Little edition has a new cover which is way prettier than the original in my opinion, very science-fiction-y.
- The Wish by D.S. Affleck – Review copy from the author. It’s about a man that gets a wish, if he helps five people. Not sure what to expect, but it looks interesting.
- Born of Deception by Teri Brown – Review copy from Edelweiss. I liked Born of Illusion, and thought it would be nice to read the second book in the series as well. This is my first request on Edelweiss that got accepted, yay!
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – Bought. Have been trying to find an affordable edition of Outlander for a while, but because the book is so old it’s not in bookstores any more. Amazon had a great Kindle deal for it, so now I finally get to read it!
- The Luxe by Anna Godbersen – Bought. Same as with Outland, this was a great Kindle deal. I’ve started it, and it’s fun so far.
- Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson – Bought. People have been recommending this book to me for ages, and since I got part three of this series for review from HarperCollins I thought I’d give the Kindle version a try.