Bout of Books Readathon 6.0: Goals
Only a few more days left before the Bout of Books Readathon starts! This wonderful readathon hosted by Amanda from On a Book Bender and Kelley from Reading the Paranormal, Bout of Books is a low pressure one-week readathon with tons of challenges, giveaways and an amazing community. It’s not a competition; you only try to read more than you averagely do. You can make it as hard or as relaxed as you like. For more information about the readathon and how to sign up, visit the official Bout of Books page!
I will also be hosting a challenge next week, so I hope you all stop by on Saturday 12th for my Bookish Dress Up Challenge. Since I’m also quite the Bout of Books veteran, if you have any questions about the readathon email me or send me an @ on Twitter.
Here are the books I will be trying to finish this readathon (links go to Goodreads):
- Magic Burns by Ilona Andrews
- Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
- Completely Unexpected Tales by Roald Dahl
- My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent (wrong book in the picture, but too lazy to change it)
- The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann (review book – has priority over others)
Apart from trying to read at least three books during the readathon, I will also try to reach all of the following non-bookish goals:
- Comment on at least thirty Bout of Books related posts
- Find some great new blogs to follow – my reader is feeling a bit empty lately
- Participate in at least one Twitter chat
- Host a successful challenge
- Enjoy the week!
That’s it for me! What are your plans during the Bout of Books readathon? How many books are you trying for?