Bout of Books 3.0 Readathon: Goals
The Bout of Books readathon, version 3.0 (hosted by Amanda from On a Book Bender) is coming closer! This very awesome readathon runs for a week long. There are seven books to win, seven challenges and even more bookish giveaways. And what makes it all even more fun is that this is my first try as a Co-Host! I’ll be having a Cover Challenge here on January 11th. Make sure you stop by then, because I have a surprise for one of the participants!
- It is a week long read-a-thon, usually from 12:01am on a Monday through 11:59pm on a Sunday in whatever time zone you are in.
- Bout of Books is low pressure, meaning participants are only asked to push themselves to read more than they normally would during any given week. There is no competition between readers.
- How much time a reader wants, and can commit, to read, tweet, or network with fellow bloggers is left to individual preference. All challenges and giveaways are optional.
- Networking with fellow bloggers is actively encouraged, though never required. Co-hosts are there to facilitate blog hopping and interaction between participants.
- Use Twitter to post updates throughout the read-a-thon. Everyone will be tweeting with the #boutofbooks hashtag.
Here are my goals for the week:
- Meet a lot of new people
- Have awesome Twitter conversations
- Host a successful challenge *fingers crossed*
- Read a big bunch of my owned to be read books
- Have lots of fun
- Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
- Birth of a Killer by Darren Shan
- Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Passion by Lauren Kate
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
I’ll probably won’t be able to read them all, but I’m going to be trying to read at least four of them. It’s not too late to sign up for the readathon.